Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

Vivian & Louis
Oct 9, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
This post is shamefully late. I have been struggling to produce pretty images with photos shot in low light, and I'm a little disappointed and embarrassed by this set of photos, especially as a few days ago I proclaimed my tenative intentions invest myself in professional photography. Aiyah.

Anyway, on the last day of last month - on 中秋节, Mid-Autumn Festival - my family was invited to my mother's family friend's daughter's wedding, and it was beautiful. I knew no one else there (I fully expected to be seated with a table of old [sorry] people and I was right), so that left me quite free to run around and take a billion photos. That night I was literally the strange lonely girl no one knew with a camera taking photos of absolutely everything.

My mother, and her trademark scrunchie haha ♥ Blurry photo of me! Amateur Mama Yunz Photography a chef selection of gourmet cured meats, cheese, marinated and char-grilled mediterranean vegetables from signorelli gastronomia 'photographing the photographer' I was the only one clueless enough to turn up in a white dress and a leather jacket linguine pescatore - prawns, octopus, calamari, garlic, black mussels, basil, white wine

And if I get to it one day, a part two should be coming along :)

Have a lovely week, my darlings! I have another outing tomorrow (following friends around their uni and then heading to a high school dinner) and I'm excited excited excited for life!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 love notes: write a lovenote