Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

last day of second semester!
Sep 7, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
So, naturally, I brought my camera to uni. Again. I think this is the third installment! Hopefully now it's summer, my camera will get out a bit more often, as will my sunglasses, which are very literally collecting dust up here.




















I'm sorry for ruining this photo with my face omg LOL


And this one HAHA but Mona makes up for it #dying


This is the group I did my radio file project with :D. Had quite a few technical difficulties but we got through it! Very glad it's over n__n




You may notice Mona is actually showing her face in these photos. (SAVOUR IT WHILE YOU CAN)



Literally a quick snap of a random girl on the street :|"





^ Those two photos were edited with a curve I made myself!! Will be putting it up for download soon :D, stay tuned!!





Aroma Cafe & Restaurant's Chicken Caesar Salad


Aroma's Lamb (I think) Burger


Aroma's (what looks like) Chicken & Avocado Melt




Cutie Mona, with fake film grain effect LOL






There was a radio conference that day held at UTS' Bon Marche Studio. I'm not even an official UTS student but I already have so much UTS pride wtf.



Post it someone wrote. Mona flicked it and said "whoever wrote this was a Taurus." (Apparently Tauruses are concerned with money)


My class lecturer, Bronwin





The speaker at the radio conference wasn't uninteresting; he was French, was funny and personable, the audience laughed at things I did not understand at all (leading me to think that the audience was either easily impressed or everyone in the audience just understood the French clips that were being played and I obviously didnt), but despite everything I managed to drift into a bad microsleep and text Qin.



Mona and I are both a little afraid of heights. (We're in the ABC building now, for the tour!)


Triple J's foyer!!


Triple J's Greek statuette (This guy had everything hangin' out, man)


Triple J's 发财猫 (dear god I hope I wrote that right). (Translation: Lucky cat)
It was just sitting on their window sill haha, how beautiful :)


UNI CREW! THIS IS PRETTY MUCH IT. Jokes, Gabe was (and may still be) on a flight to Dallas, Em left early and John Min is holding the camera :)



Fairly sure this busker has no idea I took this shot either


I'm so glad the holidays are here. I want to do so so so much! Not a moment shall be wasted!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 love notes: write a lovenote